Roasted Cauliflower and Onion Squash with Garlic
A quick and simple side dish of roasted and slightly caramelised cauliflower with onion squash and a hint of garlic. An utterly moreish side dish, which takes only around 30 minutes to cook, and only 5 minutes…
Rosemary and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Light, fluffy, buttery, creamed mashed potatoes infused with rosemary and garlic. So simple, yet so good. Wonderful with lamb and beef but also delightful with chicken and a meaty fish, such as halibut.
- Main Courses, Meat, Meat and Poultry, Pasta Dishes, Recipes, Rice, Pasta, Grains and Sides, Starters and Lunch
Italian Sausage and Fennel Ragù with Penne
This mouthwatering, creamy Italian Sausage and Fennel Ragù with Penne, is bursting with a range of flavours from the sausages, fennel seeds, garlic, chilli and fresh herbs. The cream and wine add a luxurious touch to this…
- Fish and Shellfish, Fish and Shellfish, Main Courses, Meat and Poultry, Poultry, Recipes, Starters and Lunch, Vegetarian Main Courses, Vegetarian Starters and Lunch
Sesame Ginger Noodles with Chilli, Garlic and Coriander
Quick and easy to make and bursting with flavour, Sesame Ginger Noodles with Chilli, Garlic and Coriander is a Thai inspired quick noodle dish which can be served as is or enhanced in a range of ways…
- Basic Recipes, Dressings, Marinades, Pestos, Harissa, Recipes, Savoury Basic Recipes, Savoury Sauces
Gremolata is a fresh and zingy, parsley, lemon and garlic condiment delicious with fish, chicken, drizzled over roast, crushed new potatoes or mashed potatoes and a traditional accompaniment to the classic Milanese dish Osso Bucco.
Chilli Chicken and Skordalia
Melt in the mouth, tender chicken marinated with chilli and garlic, then oven-baked and served with a luscious, silky, creamy, garlic mashed potato.
- Main Courses, Pasta Dishes, Recipes, Rice, Pasta, Grains and Sides, Starters and Lunch, Vegetarian Main Courses, Vegetarian Starters and Lunch
Tagliatelle Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
Tagliatelle Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino, or Tagliatelle with Garlic, Oil and Chilli, is an Italian classic. As the name suggests, the pasta is coated in a delicious garlic, olive oil and chilli sauce mixed with some chopped…
Chimichurri is an amazingly vibrant, fresh, herby, colourful South American sauce with a chilli and garlic kick. It can be used as both a marinade and a condiment adding layers of flavour, a delicious piquancy and WOW…
- Fish and Shellfish, Fish and Shellfish, Main Courses, Pasta Dishes, Recipes, Rice, Pasta, Grains and Sides, Starters and Lunch
Crab Pasta with Tomatoes, Garlic, Chilli and Lemon
Sweet white crab with tomatoes, garlic, lemon, wine and chilli, loaded with fresh herbs. Serve with linguine, spaghetti or fettuccine, and perhaps a crisp salad and some ciabatta or fresh/garlic bread on the side. Fresh and zesty…
Garlic Butter, Parsley and Garlic Butter, Lemon, Parsley and Garlic Butter
Exceedingly quick to make and very easy to freeze and store, flavoured butters are one of the most useful condiments to have available. I ensure I have a stock of butters ready to go all year round,…